Why Join QuickRx Specialty?
An award-winning Specialty firm is one of the largest in the country. Our practice teams work with an array of providers, patients, and manufacturers.
There’s always something exciting going on at QuickRx Specialty. Employees receive hands-on experience and an opportunity to grow, learn, and succeed.
Whether you are an experienced professional or just staring out in the industry, we are always on the lookout for superstars to join QuickRx Specialty. If you are sharp, resourceful, hardworking, and creative and are looking for a career where you can develop skills and thrive, we want to meet you.
Specialty infusion is a new division of QuickRx healthcare group. We are looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner with an entrepreneurial-spirit for our healthcare startup in NYC.
As the NP in the Infusion Center, you will be responsible for aiding in the daily clinical operations of the Infusion Center including the coordination, evaluation and supervision of patient care, the resolution of patient and family concerns along with the collaboration and communication with clinical and administrative team members.
The Ideal candidate will have approximately 3-5 years’ NP Infusion experience and/or experience working in an outpatient ambulatory setting as an NP, along with some supervisory experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing medical care including but not limited to: screenings, interventions, counseling and patient education; Performing comprehensive physical examinations
- Diagnosing and treating medical problems
- Administering IV infusion therapy; Oversight of the patient during the infusion process
- Engaging in telemedicine consultations
- Prescribing medications as needed to patients
- Performing lab tests
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic studies
- Providing clinical direction and be comfortable collaborating with senior leadership.
- Current NY NP or APN license and a Master’s Degree as a Nurse Practitioner; DEA registration required
- Preferred: The Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification, Inc. (ABSNC)
- 3-5 years’ clinical experience w/ some supervisory and clinical education experience preferred.
- Previous experience administering IV infusion therapy
- Patient-centric attitude and commitment to quality patient care
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Ability to lift packages of up to 10 lbs, willingness and enthusiasm for work in a highly automated environment (prior experience with electronic medical records, typing and computing)
- Willingness to take on non-clinical (administrative, marketing) and clinical tasks, as necessary and as part of a small team, for the efficient and effective operation of a small medical clinic
What We Offer:
- Supportive team
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Career Growth