Infusion therapy (IV or Intravenous therapy) is an alternative to receiving medication and nutrients orally. Those who are infected with chronic illnesses are sometimes unable to swallow pills that will assist in remedying their disease. In these cases, infusion therapy is the perfect alternative treatment for receiving medication.
- Intravenous hydration therapy
- Intravenous anticoagulation therapy
- Intravenous antibiotic therapy
- Intravenous IVIG
- Intravenous Chron’s Disease
- Intravenous Rheumatoid arthritis